CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Salt Lake Marathon

On Saturday my mom and dad ran the Salt Lake Marathon- they decided to do it last minute. My mom asked me to run the last half with her. So on Saturday Brandon ran the last half with my dad and I ran the last half with my mom. Boy am I glad I didn't ran the whole thing!! It sucked, the last half was hard enough. It was like 70 degrees and very very windy. I actually saw my old drill instructor and ran some of it with her as well. Brandon got cured from wanting a motorcycle- while running on the course they saw a police officer on a bike broadsided a car. The cop went flying over the car. Brandon says it was pretty nasty!
My Mom
My Dad
Me and Melissa

The family

1 comment:

Downs Family said...

Seriously Felicia...could you be anymore perfect? I don't know 1 person (besides you) that could just decide on a whim to run the last half of a marathon!