CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Rockin the HESI and Finals

Today I took the Hesi exam for nursing. I was really nervous about taking it and not passing it. But Luckily I passed. Yeah!! Its so nice to have it done I can now focus on finals. I have 3 next week. I have really slacked on the whole studying thing- personally I think its way over-rated, I would much rather play. O-yeah and watch the NBA Finals. I love basketball. I am really hoping that the Jazz will kick butt this year. I know they will man handle the Rockets but I'm a little worried about them playing the Lakers and the Spurs. I hate the Spurs or could we say "Flops" I am really hoping that the Suns will take care of them- but since they are down 2-0 that may be an unrealistic expectation.
Back to the whole school thing- Brandon took his last final today. He did really well on his circuits and math final. Which is great! The bad thing is that he starts clasees again for spring term next week. Come on BYU give the boy a break!! Luckily I get a week and a half off!!

1 comment:

Downs Family said...

I don't know why we were so stressed! Ok- I do know, but still we all did AWESOME! I can't wait for our break too!