CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Babe!

Sunday, April 20th was Brandon's B-day. He is now 24, "and still poor" (He was 23- with no degree) We always joke around how old we are getting and what we still haven't accomplished. When we first got married I always thought by now we would both be done with school and have a family- well we aren't quite there yet, but we are getting close. Yeah!!
Brandon blowing out his candles
Gotta Love those TRICK Candles!!!

His Cake
Tina, Jesse, and Brandon!
The batteries on my camera were dying- Crappy pictures.
And now to the Presents!!
Or at least one-
Brandon thought he needed a 4-wheeler. So he got a "new" old 4-wheeler.


























1 comment:

Amber Kelly said...

23-with no degree!!! Please tell him that I am 33-with no degree and maybe he will be able to decatrastrophize the situation.
P.S. I am offended that you guys think you are getting old.... That must make me a senior citizen :0)