Yay I think I am to the good part of my pregnancy! I don't get sick too much any more and overall am feeling great. I am still way more tired than normal so the running has definitely been slacking, but I am still trying. I went to my 16 week appt last week and everything is looking good so far. I am getting excited for our ultrasound in the next few weeks so we can see our little baby!! Luckily we have a doppler u/s at work so every once in a while I will check and make sure there is still a heart beat. I think I am definitely going to be a over-paranoid mommy.
My belly is sure expanding and fast! The last week or two its starting to really pop out and my clothes are getting really tight. I would love to make it 6 months before really having to wear maternity clothes; especially pants but I don't think I will make it.
Overall I am loving being pregnant and am starting to even like my growing belly!!!



3 comments:
Hey Felicia, Congrats on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! Its been so long since ive seen you. My blog is private, but i would love to add you if you'd like.
yersacollins@gmail.com
Ahhhh, you look so cute Felicia! It's so fun seeing the belly pics, keep them coming! I'm glad your feeling better too, now you can really glow and enjoy being pregnant till you nine months and really uncomfortable, ha ha! But you look great and will probably be one of those skinny girls with a ball on her tummy. No Fair!
You are too cute!!! It's so funny to remember how exciting it is to see your growing belly on the first pregnancy! By the time I got to number 4 it just made me angry!! You look super cute. Can't wait to meet little baby girl Borchert!
Post a Comment