CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Getting old

So yesterday was my B-day and I turned the big 24. I can't believe I am this old, it seems like I was just turning 16 and getting my license. I had a pretty good day but was sick, I have a sinus infection or something and being pregnant it is totally wearing me down. I was able to sleep in and woke up and found an outside recliner/layout chair in my front room from Brandon. I was excited! I love to layout and lately have just been laying on a blanket. It will be so nice to have a nice chair to lay on. Now if it would only be sunny. My mom and sisters took me out to lunch and then we went shopping. It really sucks shopping for clothes when you feel so fat! I wanted to be able to buy normal clothes, but they just aren't fitting right anymore. I am in that akward stage where nothing looks good. Regular clothes are too tight, especially in the chest area, but I dont fill out maternity clothes yet. Long story short I ended up with a maternity shirt, its cute I just wish I was able to wear normal clothes a little bit longer. For dinner Brandon made me the best fish taco/burrito's! They were sooo good!! We also had strawberry shortcake, which is one of my fav's. All in all it was a great day. I just wish I didn't feel so yucky, but it did get me out of working since I called in sick for the night.

2 comments:

Kendall said...

Happy birthday!! Sound like for the most part you had a good day. Sinus infections/colds are miserable when you're preg cause you can't take anything for relief. Hopfully it passes quickly.

Love said...

Felicia! This is Michelle from, well I guess clear back to Bonneville Elementary! I found your blog thru Ashley's! Remember in elementary when you, me, and melissa would go "home for lunch" to my house! ha ha!! Anyways, congrats on the exciting news of being pregnant!! That is great! I added you to our friends list on my blog!
www.chellnjonlove.blogspot.com