CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

We had a great Mothers Day this year. This is the basket that we gave both my mom and Brandon's. Inside was their Mothers Day gift plus a whole bunch of random items that somewhat all went together as well.

Here is a close up of what was in the basket. Can you guess what it all means?

Yep you got it. I am going to be a mom too!!!!
It was fun to see our families open up the basket and when they finally got it they were super excited. We handed them a card once they guessed that said:
Hey diddle diddle!
Someone new! Someone little!
We are thrilled to announce
Baby Borchert
is due to arrive Novemeber, 2009
Girl or Boy?
Either one will bring us joy!
Excited parents to be
Brandon and Felicia
We found out I was prego at about 6 weeks. We wanted to wait to tell everyone till about 12 weeks. It was sooo hard to keep it secret. I have been so sick and tired, that I was sure someone would figure it out. Plus I am definitely getting a baby bump!! Well actually not so much a baby bump but I am starting to look chunky, I am in the awkward stage where it just looks like I have eaten way toooo many Twinkies and donuts!
This pic is of the baby bump starting to poke out. I was about 11.5 weeks prego at the time.
Last week we went to our 12 week appt. It was fun to be able to hear our little peanuts heartbeat. It was 178 and strong, even though the little thing kept moving all over the place.
Brandon thinks its a boy and I think it is a girl. We are actually going to try and wait till the birth to see what it actually is. It is going be hard not to find out the sex, since all I want to do is buy stuff!!! But I have always said I didn't want to find out, so we are going to try and wait.

7 comments:

Brit said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait till you start showing more... you are going to be the cutest little preggers ever!

James and Cassidee said...

I wanted to wait to find out until birth too, but I got peer pressured into it!I always heard of a wivestale that proved true for us. Fast heartbeat means girl, slower heartbeat means boy. It was kind of fun when it turned out true for us! Congrats mama!

Melissa said...

Hey I found your blog off Paiges. Congrats on being preggers. It seriously is the best thing ever. Good luck with the pregnancy. Post lots of belly pics.

Colby-Paige Hargis said...

Wahoo!!!! Congrats you two!!!! You look so awesome Felicia!

Ashley and Mikkel said...

ah! congrats!!! you will be a great mom!

Amy said...

Horray! Congratulations!!! That is so exciting, I'm so happy for you! And way to go for wanting to wait to find out the sex, I'm so dang impatient, I don't think I ever could. Make sure you post lots of belly pics!

kelsey and murray said...

YAY!! CONGRATS! I am thrilled for you guys. That basket idea is absolutely DARLING!!!