So we finally made it on a vacation!! Brandon finished with finals on Wednesday so we decided that night to head down to Vegas and St. George for the weekend. It was a short trip, but it was sooo nice to actually get a way for a while. We only stayed one night in Vegas. We stayed at the MGM Grand and saw the show Ka, by Cirque du Soleil. It was so freakin amazing!!! The tickets were pricey but it was so worth it. Both Brandon and I absolutely loved it!!! We cant wait until we can go see another show by Cirque du Soleil. They are actually doing a traveling show here in Utah in August, that I am hoping we can get tickets to.
This was driving through N. Las Vegas. There was a whole bunch of hobos's. They were everywhere! It was sad to see them with the tents and blankets all lined up against the fence.
I tried posting a link to Ka, but I'm not sure it will work. If you want to see the Promo for it go to Youtube and search Ka by Cirque du Soleil. It is worth it!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDW4DRj7gc



No comments:
Post a Comment