
Well we did it, we ran 26.2 miles in the pouring rain. Can anyone think of something funner? It was actually a great experience. This was Brandons first Marathon and he totally ROCKED IT!! He ran it in 3hr 11min 50sec!!! Thats freakin amazing!

I was glad to finish in 3hr 58min 2sec. I was glad to do it under 4hrs. I ran it with my mom and dad. I need to especially thank my dad- he kept me going at the end. I ended up running the entire thing- yeah, no walking. It was great to actually be passing people at the end- usually its me getting passed by a ton of people.

My Dad and I at the finish


My Mom, ME, and my Daddy!!! YEAH, 26.2 miles down!!!
We had quite the family group running this year. Not only did Brandon, my mom and dad, and I run it, but also my aunt Sheila, aunt Chris, and uncle Curt ran it! WOW 7 of us. We also had quite a few friends there as well, including Kris who kicked some major butt running it in 2hr 54min- thats freakin fast!!!
The worst part about the whole thing was my hair afterwards, it was a complete mess. Some how it got completely tangled-it was basically dred-locks. I really thought I was going to have to chop it off. Luckily 2.5hrs later my aunt and I were finally got a comb through it. My uncle took pics, as soon as I get 'em I will post them!
No comments:
Post a Comment