CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NYC and Boston Baby

Wow! Its been a long time since I have blogged. I have some major catching up to do. In April Brandon and I went to NYC and Boston. We had a blast. Brandon qualified to run the Boston Marathon and it was cheaper to fly into NYC than Boston, and I have always wanted to go to NYC so we decided to go there too. Brandon did great at the Marathon. It was fun to be at the finish line, but I was a little jealous that I wasn't able to run it with him...Maybe someday.


NYC was a lot of fun. We did the "touristy" things while there. We did the double decker bus tours, which I totallly recommend. It was a great way to see a good part of NYC in just a couple days. I can't wait to go back someday!


Brandon at the finish of the Boston Marathon




In Boston we got tickets to the Red Sox game. It was awesome to see Fenway park




B-town at the expo


In MA they have apparently have mile markers every .20 miles. We had to take a pic of this one!


Broadway!!

We went to Wicked and it was AWESOME!! We both loved it!

On the Ferry


Lady Liberty


Night tour of NYC

It was freezing!!!


Had to stop and get a pic of this


Time Square



One of my favorite things we did while in NYC is run in Central Park. This has always been a dream of mine. I loved it!! It was so pretty. Its so cool to see all these HUGE buildings around you and be in a totally serene park.


Belly pic. About 21 weeks

No comments: