I can't believe my little girl is growing up so fast. She is almost 4 months old. She is getting so BIG and is so fun. I am totally in love with her and love being a mom. She is honestly the best baby ever. We are so lucky to have her. She is such a great sleeper and has basically been sleeping through the night since 4 weeks old, well from 11ish to 6am. At around 7 weeks she started sleeping from about 8-9pm till 7am and we are still on that schedule!! Which is sooo nice. She smiles and laughes a ton and LOVES to be the center of attention. She is sooo freakin spoiled!! She loves to be sang to, especially Head..shoulders..knees..and toes, she likes to be read to, go on walks, and go to Grandma and Grandpa's house.
So I totally have to brag and say that I have the best husband and Reagan has the best daddy ever!! Honestly, Brandon has been such an amazing father. He absolutely loves Reagan to death and is so cute with her. He plays with her, reads to her, and even changes her diapers. He loves to be the first one to get her out of bed in the morning...that's when she smiles the most.
We love you!!
She thought the lights were pretty cool, but it was a little, ok very noisy and we were trying to cover her ears which she didn't like to much.
My first tast of ice-cream. MMMmmm I loved it. It was cold at first but I wanted more.
We LOVE them!!!
Thanks Amber!!
3 months old
I am a CHUNK!!
OOoops. I guess you can tilt your head to see this one.

3.5 months. I have the cutest cheeks ever!!

All Smiles
I started back to work the first of Feb. It was so hard to go back. The first 12weeks of her life just flew by. I am working straight nights 2 12hr shifts at Orem ER and unfortunately I am still working 1 12hr shift at IMC. The worst thing about working nights is I miss her in the morning when I am trying to sleep. She is always so happy in the morning. She always gives you the biggest smiles and "talks" to you, it is so cute. She also is not a very good napper, especially when I want her to take one, needless to say I am running low on sleep.
I guess that's enough up dating for now. I really need to be better about this whole blogging thing. I have been so bad about writing stuff done and now I'm forgetting it. I am going to try and do better!!



2 comments:
She is so cute and chunky I love it! And I love all the darling accessories you have for her!
Oh my heck! Look how much she's grown! She is such a little chunk! I love it! I can't wait to see her again!
Post a Comment